If you are a fan of country music and/or Randy Travis, then you have GOT to check out Randy Travis’ new album, Anniversary Celebration, that celebrates his 25-year career.
It was released on June 7 and features some great artists that sing along with Randy Travis on the tracks! The artists include: Zac Brown Band, Kristin Chenoweth, Kenny Chesney, Don Henley, Alan Jackson, Jamey Johnson, George Jones, Kris Kristofferson, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood! These are so many of my favorites!
As a huge fan of country music, I loved this album and the new songs he added in addition to the re-makes of many of my favorites from Randy Travis! My three favorite tracks were “Forever and Ever, Amen,” “Can’t Hurt a Man,” and “Is It Still Over?”
“Forever and Ever, Amen” is my favorite remake from the album because it features the Zac Brown Band and they put a little rock twang into the song and sped up the tempo a little bit. However, it still has the same great lyrics I love and their voices sound so great together.
“Can’t Hurt a Man” is a great new song that Randy Travis sings with Tim McGraw. I love the beat of the song and the rich tones of the two men’s voices.
Finally, I love “Is It Still Over?” because it features my favorite country artist, Carrie Underwood. The song is fun to listen to and I love the mix of the two country stars.
This album is so unique compared to other Randy Travis releases because it contains both songs that are remade classics that you can sing along to and new ones. Plus, all the amazing country artists that sing along with him on these tracks add a fun twist to his songs.
Randy Travis has such an amazing voice and his songs will forever be remembered and sung by country music lovers and beyond!
You can see more about this album and Randy Travis at www.RandyTravis.com, which includes videos, photos, media clips and more.
Make sure to check out the track listing below and find all your favorite artists singing with Randy Travis.
Track listing for Anniversary Celebration:
1. “Everything and All” featuring Brad Paisley
2. “A Few Ole Country Boys” featuring Jamey Johnson
3. “Forever and Ever, Amen” featuring Zac Brown Band
4. “He Walked On Water” featuring Kenny Chesney
5. “T.I.M.E.” featuring Josh Turner
6. “Love Looks Good On You” featuring Kristin Chenoweth
7. “Better Class of Losers/She’s Got The Rhythm (And I Got The
Blues)” medley feat. Alan Jackson
8. “More Life” featuring Don Henley
9. “Can’t Hurt A Man” featuring Tim McGraw
10. “Promises” featuring Shelby Lynne
11. “Is it Still Over?” featuring Carrie Underwood
12. “Road To Surrender” featuring Kris Kristofferson & Willie Nelson
13. “Diggin’ Up Bones” featuring John Anderson
14. “Someone You Never Knew” featuring Eamonn McCrystal
15. “Too Much” featuring James Otto
16. “Didn’t We Shine” featuring George Jones, Lorrie Morgan, Ray
Price, Connie Smith, Joe Stampley & Gene Watson