The Worst Cover Songs Ever Recorded
So, you’ve tried root canals, primitive genital modification and colon stretching, but they just don’t provide that sweet, grotesque pain you’re looking for? Having problems quenching your masochistic desires? Fear not my little freaks. I’ve built the most insufferable cover song playlist ever compiled. It’s sure to produce more agony than the finest nipple suspension ever could! Enjoy!
You HAVE to listen to this list. No words can do these songs justice. You can listen for free by clicking here.
Please let me know what you think.
1. Mr. Tambourine Man – William Shatner
2. Ruby Don’t Take Your Love To Town – Leonard Nimoy
3. Let’s Hang On – Mrs. Miller
4. Die Zauberflote / La flute enchantee: Der Holle Rache – Florence Foster Jenkins
5. Amie – Wesley Willis
6. Space Oddity – The Langley Schools Music Project
7. Stairway To Heaven – Tiny Tim With Brave Combo
9. American Pie – Madonna
10. Like A Virgin – Various Artists – Azzurra Music
11. Holy Diver – Pat Boone
12. Creep – Richard Cheese/Lounge…
13. Mexican Radio – Celtic Frost
14. Send In The Clowns – Grace Jones
15. Happy Together – Mel Torme
16. Crazy Train – Swisher
17. Whole Lotta Love – Perry Farrell
18. Carry That Weight – Francis Lai
Find more at The Rhapsody Radish.Powered by Sidelines