Listen to this playlist here.
I would not wish a divorce on my worst enemy, but if you become an unfortunate statistic on the battlefield of love then I may have the soundtrack for you. The following playlist contains perfect songs for your next divorce or breakup party. The majority of them are empowering and spiteful. It might be just what you need to start feeling better. So get some good friends together, put this list on, then lift a glass and a middle finger.
You have my word, it will get better.
Please add songs you feel would fit in this playlist to the comments.
1. Love Stinks – J. Geils Band
2. Goodbye To You – Scandal
3. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
4. Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
5. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover – Paul Simon
6. Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
7. You’re So Vain – Carly Simon
8. The Thrill Is Gone – B.B. King
9. Time For Me To Fly – REO Speedwagon
10. Release Me – Engelbert Humperdinck
11. Sail On – Commodores
12. Harden My Heart – Quarterflash
13. I Hate Myself For Loving You – Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
14. Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera) – Doris Day
15. Here’s A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) – Travis Tritt
16. Jive Talkin’ – The Bee Gees
17. Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off – Harry Connick, Jr.
18. Lonesome Loser – Little River Band
19. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) – Journey
20. Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves – Aretha Franklin
21. I don’t Care About You – Fear
22. Happy Trails – Van Halen
Find hundreds of fine playlists like this on the Rhapsody Radish.