BC Gaming presents Multiplayer Chat, our live radio show on BlogTalkRadio. Be sure to stop by and participate in the chat room, or call in at (646) 595-4913 at 9:30 p.m. EST Tuesdays. The live show is scheduled for an hour and a hal – if we go past the live feed, the remainder of the show can be heard in the archive and podcast feed.
- This week Ken and Jason review Plants vs. Zombies, PopCap Games new tower defense game. Next week we will be interviewing George Fan, creator of the game, so tune in for that.
- We start the show off with what we are playing, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Deadly Creatures, as well as some older GBA games, and Myst, as it was just released for the iPhone.
- Rundown of this week's best looking purchases: Arkanoid Live and Space Invaders Extreme on Xbox Live; Klonoa on the Wii; Broken Steel expansion for Fallout 3; Patapon 2 for PSP; Plants vs. Zombies for PC/Mac; New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for Wii.
Rundown of this week's bigger news stories
- PlayStation Home Getting A Machinima Movie-Maker
- Capcom preparing to release between 20 and 40 PS1 and PSP titles via PSN
- Wii Hardware Sales Given Monster Hunter Boost In Japan
- First PixelJunk 1-4 Details, Hands On Impressions
- Rumored Microsoft 3D Wii killer: we think we played with it