Have you ever watched or listened to Monty Python? Well, you should, and I'm convinced that television producer Chuck Lorre does. You don't believe me, do you? Well, let's look at some of a classic Monty Python song and see if we can't find similarities in a Chuck Lorre television program, shall we? Here we go, the opening of the song:
Half a bee, philosophically,
Must, ipso facto, half not be.
But half the bee has got to be
Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see?
But can a bee be said to beOr not to be an entire bee
When half the bee is not a bee
Due to some ancient injury?
Figured it out yet? Worked out we're I'm heading here (or did you cheat and see the article title?)? That's right, Two and a Half Men. D'you see? Half the man has got to be, vis a vis, his entity. I can absolutely admit that this is slightly different in that the half man in question here is naught but a child, rather than an accidentally bisected hive employee, but I think that the main gist is constant. He's got to be, and certainly he do bee, but he does not do bee do.
Alternatively, if you're looking for something that is more fickle, more inconstant, more subject to whim and whimsies of time, how about a DVD giveaway? Because, we have one of those too. Yup, we're giving away one copy of the entire first season of Two and a Half Men. No, you're not going to get a half a copy or a full copy of a half a season or two and a half copies of a full season or anything like that. Should you win, you'll get a full and complete copy of the entire first season.
How do you win, that really is the question. Well, I'm happy to tell you. You follow these simple rules and keep your fingers crossed:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line Two and a Half Men. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by October 31, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn on or after November 1, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- One winning entry per household.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter.
You know while we're one the subject of Two and a Half Men, before I part, might I impart some advice? Go, and check out the website Warner Bros. has set up for the show and DVD release. They have some neat stuff up there.Powered by Sidelines