We may need to give this possibility some consideration. Here is what I’ve noticed, thus far:
1. Mitt Romney said “null set” twice last night in the Third Republican Debate, for no apparent reason.
2. His favorite novel is Battlefield Earth.
3. No one person could have so many different positions.
4. Mitt Romney’s father, George Romney, was President of the American Motors Corporation (before running for the Republican Presidential nomination in 1968). AMC was known for its innovations in assembly-line production of compact cars.
5. George Romney, in the same Presidential campaign in 1968, admitted he had been “brainwashed” in a visit to Vietnam.
6. Mitt Romney’s firm, Bain Capital, acquired an interest in Staples.
7. Romney ran for, and was elected, Governor of Massachusetts, even though he was not a legal resident of the state for the required seven years.
8. Battlestar Galactica unexpectedly announced that its next season, the 4th, would be the last. What else could be done, given the outside chance that Romney might be otherwise occupied in 2009?
9. Where do you think Battlestar Galactica got the idea of Baltar as President?
10. Just look at him.Powered by Sidelines