Loud.com is a free competition open to all registered users that offers the ability to download professional beats from some of today's leading hip-hop producers at $0.99 apiece and overlay rap tracks while going head-to-head with other DJs and MCs from around the world. The series of battles on Battle Rap will be judged by celebrity hip-hop producers such as Cool and Dre, Zukhan Bey, DJ Khaled and Teflon, with the ultimate winner of the Showdown given $100,000 in cash and a recording deal with SRC Records, Steve Rifkind's Universal Music Group-distributed label that is home to such platinum-plus, Grammy-nominated superstars as Akon and David Banner. Additional judges will be announced soon.
The Battle Rap portal includes original beats by celebrity producers, educational forums on making demos, engineering and production tips, ringtone creation, bulletin boards, a real-time data base, chat rooms and a comprehensive grass roots marketing program, including posters, flyers, T-shirts, hats and other gift items.
How to enter:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line "BC Microphone Giveaway." Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received by April 30, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn after May 1, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- Ten winners will be drawn, each receiving a microphone.
- One winning entry per household.