If you've been dying to get your hands (and ears) on Do What You Want Be What You Are, the new box set from Daryl Hall and John Oates, here's your chance. Blogcritics is going to give two lucky readers the set and all you have to do is follow the rules below and fill out the entry form.
It's hard to believe four decades have passed since Daryl Hall and John Oates first brought us their special blend of soul, R&B, and pop. Thanks to a string of hit singles that topped charts spanning several genres in the '70s, '80s, and '90s, they've sold over 60 million albums and claimed the title of biggest selling – and best known – pop duo of all time.
Six of those singles, “Rich Girl,” “Kiss On My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out Of Touch,” hit the top spot on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and another two dozen graced the top forty. All of those singles, plus numerous live performances, unreleased tracks, and rarities can be found in the new box set which documents their long career.
Want to know more about the set? Read the recent review on Blogcritics.
How To Enter/Rules:
- Fill in the entry form.
- Entries must be received by November 19, 2009.
- One winner will be drawn after November 20, 2009.
- The winner will be notified by email and in the comments section below.
- You must be over 18 and a U.S. resident to enter the giveaway.
- Two (2) winners will be chosen. Each will receive one (1) copy of Do What You Want Be What You Are, the new box set from Daryl Hall and John Oates.
- Good luck!