BC Magazine is proud to team up with Shout! Factory, purveyor of some of the very finest in pop culture entertainment, to offer you the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes from Shout! Factory's extensive catalog. This is one of our biggest giveaways ever – check out the rest of the site to see what else we've got. There's something here for everyone!
Shout! Factory is celebrating the recent relaunch of its website. ShoutFactory.com offers visitors an array of online amenities including two streaming media players and exclusive original programming such as Shout! Popcast, Shout! TV, PopVision and Mumblepuss Theatre, along with updated shopping tools, a new Shout! Factory podcast page, games, blogs, a bulletin board, news, and business-to-business services.
Our BC Books giveaway offers you the chance to win one of these great prizes:
Shakespeare Behind Bars – This moving documentary follows an all-male Shakespearean company working behind bars in a Kentucky prison. As the prisoners prepare for a performance of The Tempest, these troubled men discover truths about themselves as they search for the truth in their performances. A compelling statement about the power of art and literature to heal and transform.
What Happened to Kerouac – The life of the troubled genius who inspired the Beat Generation is examined in this lively documentary. Featuring appearances by Kerouac himself, this film also features Allen Ginsberg, Steve Allen, William Buckley, Charlie Parker, and more. Discover a transforming period of time in the life of American arts and letters.
How to enter:
- Entries must be mailed to BCGiveaway@gmail.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Entries must include the subject line BC Books Giveaway. Any entries that do not include the required subject line will be discarded without consideration.
- Entries must be received by April 9, 2007.
- Winners will be drawn after April 10, 2007.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- Two winners will be drawn; one winner will receive a copy of Shakespeare Behind Bars, and one winner will receive a copy of What Happened to Kerouac.
- One winning entry per household.