This is a very slim week, at least for me. I have decided to pick a title I had never heard of prior to a few days ago. The title is Danger 50,000 Volts starring Nick Frost (of Shaun of the Dead fame).
It is a comedy series comprised of 7 thirty minute episodes, each one featuring Nick attempting to give viewers some useful information on how to survive fires, bears, frostbite, mines, lightning, hostage situations, and more! Now tell me that doesn’t sound like fun?
I really cannot write too much about it as I really don’t know much about it, save to say it looks like it could be hilarious.
Other titles this week:
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: Indecision 2004. A three disk set containing all of the episodes and specials leading up to and immediate;y following the election.
- Crazed Fruit: The Criterion Collection. An Asian film, I know little about, but I love the title.
- ECW: One Night Stand. I have heard this was a great show, now I can see it.
- The Pacifier. Decent, if easily forgettable family fare. May be worth a rental.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Seasons Three and a Halfish. Who doesn’t love a dumb cat and an asthmatic chihuahua?
- Revelations. Rather dull religion vs. science mini series with Bill Pullman.
- Dirty Mary Crazy Larry: Supercharger Edition. Peter Fonda and Susan George in a film that Taranino loves ane many others, including me don’t know. Maybe I should check it out.
That’s all. End transmission.
Visit me at Draven99′s Musings.