San Antonio is a burgeoning part of the Texas landscape. It offers a wide diversity of things for families to do, of various types – from sports to rivers, from sea animals to the tall one, Tim Duncan. The heat can sometimes be blazing but there's no doubt that there's something for everyone.
SeaWorld San Antonio Theme Park - The most recent addition to SeaWorld's empire of parks, San Antonio's SeaWorld is a welcome addition in an area that is more landlocked than the other park locations – and with a "water" theme.
- Meant for: Kids, people interested in water
- Location: 10500 SeaWorld Drive, San Antonio, TX 78251
La Cantera Golf Course - Voted one of the top 20 courses in the country, La Cantera is a spectacle of sport, where one can undoubtedly have a great time swinging the clubs – if one can get in.
- Meant for: People who like to golf and who enjoy beautiful views
- Location: 16641 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78256
The Alamo - The number one visitor's attraction in all of Texas, not just San Antonio, and it's no wonder, with the history and awe one learns and feels at this historic site. Give the kids a context of history with a visit to this great location.
- Meant for: People interested in history, kids
- Location: 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205
San Antonio Spurs – Mentioned earlier, Tim Duncan's impressive reign in San Antonio has led the Spurs to great heights, which makes life as a San Antonio sports fan a lot of fun. Who's to say how long it'll last, but if you're visiting San Antonio, it makes sense to check to see if there's a game if you like watching some great basketball.
- Meant for: Sports fans, thrill seekers
- Location: 1 AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78219
The Majestic Theatre – The Majestic is the premier center in San Antonio for performing arts. Famous comedians, musicians, and plays all appear here for your viewing enjoyment. If you're heading to San Antonio, it's definitely worth looking at the calendar to see if there's anything worth seeing.
- Meant for: Fans of the arts
- Location: 208 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
Tower of the Americas – The tower isn't as popular as the Space Needle of Seattle, but it's just as awe-inspiring. Think eating high in the air and enjoying expansive views from the top of a 750-foot-tall tower. Impressive, to say the least!
- Meant for: Foodies, people who enjoy sightseeing
- Location: 601 Tower of the Americas Way, San Antonio, Texas 78205
Which San Antonio acitvities are right for you? These are just a few of the excellent options. Have fun in Texas!