Many of you will one day travel to a place where Spanish is spoken almost exclusively. In this scenario, your (presumed) mastery of the English language will do you no good. Such possible foreign locales include Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, and even Miami!
Luckily for you, the bi-lingual (again, for the sake of clarity, that's bi-lingual) RJ is here to offer some important phrases every globetrotting American should know, and how to say them in Spanish.
Here is just a sampling:
- English phrase: Hello, sir! Could you please direct me to the nearest public bathroom?
Spanish equivalent: Hola, puto! Esta verdad ese tu hermana gusta ser apuñala en la bana?
- English phrase: How much money does that cost?
Spanish equivalent: Que lo infierno olor como pescato muerte?
- English phrase: I would love to learn more about the Hispanic culture and people!
Spanish equivalent: Mi gran antepasado matanza tus gente y arruina tus cultura con una virulea!
- English phrase: I have always admired the work ethic of the Mexican people.
Spanish equivalent: Mi camión sostene mucho mexicanos en el parte posteri.
- English phrase: We are thankful for your support of our country.
Spanish equivalent: Yo entendo tus cojones tengo nada pero huevos adentro.
Feel free to thank me upon returning home. I live to serve!