Sometimes it’s good to reuse a product, especially something like a used cubicle. What does it matter to you? Well in the long run, it’s taking a perfectly good piece of material and remanufacturing it, instead of sending it to the dump.
Certain companies will travel the United States searching for businesses which are remodeling, moving, or going bankrupt and purchase their old office systems. They’ll then take each cubicle or desk apart and fix, clean, and paint it. By the time they’re finished, they’ve taken a used cubicle and made it new.
The best part about this remanufacture is that it’s eco-friendly and priced much lower, making something that looks great very affordable. It’s also safe for the environment. These businesses will offer other services like reorganizing office space, taking furniture off your hands, or installing orders. No matter what’s needed, they’ll meet your design requirements and improve your space for better productivity. When they install, they’ll take steps to allow your business to continue its workday with minimal hassle.
- Cubicles and desks are eco-friendly or considered “green” material
- Great furniture offered at a reduced price to the customer
- Company will design a system which works for your office space
- If you’re not into used, you won’t be interested
- There will be slight deformities on the furniture, but usually in spots no one looks
- Lots of competition out there and it may be difficult to choose the best company for the job
If you’re looking to get rid of your used cubicle or wanting a new desk and filing system in your office, consider using remanufactured material. It will protect the landfill from a desk still in great shape, and you‘ll get something at a great price.