There are certain vibrations, sounds that relate to the color vibrations of the chakras. Each chakra vibrates at a frequency: from the lowest/deepest/slowest frequency at the root to the highest/ fastest at the crown. Each of the seven chakra can be found by practicing its respective sound. Visualization with the associated chakra color while using its respective sound can deepen and amplify the experience.
Just like the Color and the Sound, each of the seven chakra has its own elements. These five elements can be extended to the chakras shared by both Hinduism and Buddhism.
1. The first chakra- The Muldhara- Root Chakra: I am safe and secure all the times. I love my feet they show me the way. I love my feet it gives me support. The color red is the color of this chakra. It is the color of physical energy, actions, grounding and security survival. This color brings zeal and might to relationships, life and work.
o Sound: LAM
o Element: Earth
2. Second Chakra- Swadhisthan- Sacral Chakra: I enjoy my sexuality tremendously. Orange is the color of this chakra. It represents sexuality, joy and general sense of wellness.
o Sound: Bam
o Element: Water
3. Third Chakra- Manipura- Solar Plexus Chakra- I trust my worthiness, I am worthy of the very best life. The color yellow has stood for power and wisdom. The “Sun Color” makes us feel happy and optimistic.
o Sound: RAM
o Element: Fire
4. Fourth Chakra- Anahata-Heart Chakra: Love is the purpose of my life, Love is everywhere. Aligned with the planet Venus and the moon, it symbolizes green color. Color of balance, color of nature. Stimulates functions of expressing unconditional love, forgiveness and compassion, brings peace and harmony to lives.
o Sound: HAM
o Element: Air
5. Fifth Chakra- Vishuddha- Throat Chakra: I am feeling safe to express my feelings. A balance of the color blue brings inspirations, self-expression, creativity, faith in ourselves and trust in others. nature. Stimulates functions of expressing unconditional love, forgiveness and compassion, brings peace and harmony to lives.