9) At my high school, Community Junior College, or some obscure minor university, I was:
a) a journalist
b) an editor
c) a columnist
d) all of the above — ...okay, screw you; I used to proofread marketing materials for my local Meals on Wheels.
10) Although I had those wonderful, professional-type experiences, I'm currently:
a) a computer techie who wants to be an entrepreneur someday.
b) a stay-at-home mom who is working on the next Great American Novel.
c) a musician living off my girlfriend.
d) unemployed — and about one stroke of bad luck away from getting a high-powered rifle and finding a nearby water tower with a good view of passing school buses.
11) If I were to name one of my personality faults that could have a negative impact on Blogcritics.org, it would be:
a) I'm racist.
b) I'm a homophobe.
c) I'm a misogynist.
d) I can Google, cut, and paste like a motherfucker!
12) Among the following, the most important subject for me to write about for Blogcritics readers would be:
a) a disaster that killed thousands of innocent Americans.
b) the threat of nuclear destruction from Fascist rogue-states.
c) the ongoing debate about the aging population, threats to Social Security, and various attempts to increase health insurance.
d) J. Lo's latest music video.
13) If I could wave a wand and exterminate one person without guilt, punishment, or retribution, I would pick:
a) Osama Bin Laden
b) George W. Bush
c) President Chavez AND Pat Robertson
d) the dude who left Slash off The 100 Top Guitarists List. Idiot.
a = 1
b = 2
c = 3
d = 4
0-13 — Go back to that proofreading job.
14-26 — You belong over at FreeRepublic or CodePink.
27-35 — You belong in an insane asylum. Let's hope they don't allow you access to a keyboard and a modem.
36+ — You're not a Blogcritics writer: you should be contributing to the Mensa Newsletter.
Other Sharkian Questions for the Curious:
"ARE YOU A RACIST? Take the Test!"