Casting begins for season two!
Do your family and friends consider you the life of the party? Are you ready to have a great time on stage in front of America? We are casting now and looking for enthusiastic people and colorful characters who are ready to win a lot of cash and prizes.
You don't need the physical endurance of an Olympian or a genius IQ to bring home money and prizes. This game is all about lady luck and enthusiasm. If you enjoy games of chance and seeing just how far your luck will take you, then you'll love this family friendly game show. The rules are simple, no tricks and anyone can play.
How to make your videotape if you do not live in Los Angeles, Tampa, Philadelphia, or Houston:
1. Start with your name, age, and hometown.
2. Include a full body shot and close up photo, please dress nicely.
3. Make sure we can see and hear you clearly.
4. Tell us why America would love you.
5. Tell us what goal in life winning money would help you achieve.
6. Tell us how lucky or unlucky you are.
7. Tell us something interesting about yourself that most people don’t know.
9. Tell us why we should put you on National Bingo Night.
10. Turn off the television, radio or anything else that might add extra noise.
11. Do not sit in front of a window. (The back lighting will make you appear
as though you are in the witness protection program.)
12. Label the tape with your name, age, address and phone number.
13. We can only accept DV and VHS tapes (the ones that fit in your VCR). If you have a hi-8, digital-8, we prefer if you transfer these formats to VHS or DV. Transferring your camcorder tape to VHS can be accomplished easily. Use the red, white, and yellow cables that come with your camera to connect it to your VCR. Push Play on your camera, and Record on your VCR. Please run a test and make sure your transfer worked properly and please watch your tape before sending it to make sure it looks good and that you can hear your voice.
14. Be kind, rewind. Rewinding your tape to the beginning greatly increases our fondness for you.
Filling out the application…
* We will only accept completed and signed applications if they are accompanied by your videotape. Please take your time and answer the questions honestly.
* Please remember to enclose a recent photo with the application. Make sure your photo(s) are clearly labeled with your name and phone number on the back.
To respond to this casting call go to the RealityWanted website.Powered by Sidelines