Blogcritics Gaming is giving away five (5) copies of Project Runway for Nintendo Wii. U.S. Residents Only. Winners picked at random. This contest is brought to you by Atari and Project Runway on Lifetime TV.
This giveaway will run for 30 days and will end at Midnight (EST) on the 30th day. Winner(s) picked at random. Entries are only tallied by filling out the Giveaway Form, posts in comments will not count for giveaway. Good luck.
Our rules (these plus the ones on the entry page):
- Fill out the entry form.
- Entries must be received by April 8, 2010.
- The winners will be drawn on or after April 9, 2010.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail and in the comments section below.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter and over the age of 18.
Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia, and Season 6 Contestants “Make it Work” in this game that includes:
- a Wii Balance Board-compatible catwalk game
- an interactive garment studio
- a fashion career mode
- hair and make-up studios
- a high-profile fashion photo shoot
If you purchase the game from the Atari site, you will get $5 off, plus free shipping, and an additional $5 game bounty to the site.Powered by Sidelines