Stop the presses!
Rescind last night's Head of House!
Don't vote for Marcellas as Prom Queen!
All that you knew could have changed on a re-do!
Has someone already guessed the Coup d'Etat?
For the first time I've ever seen on the show, the network recognized that there were technical difficulties affecting the outcome of the HOH Competition. They re-did the comp last night after the live show and Erika is NO longer HOH. From CBS – "Due to technical malfunctions of the buzz-in device" – CBS, a second HOH game was played Thursday night. Janelle won and is HOH.
Here's the rough skinny on the events from the Big Brother House of Malfunctioning Buzzers:
- Mike Boogie told Janelle and Howie that Erika and Danielle thought Janelle shouldn't compete in the HOH re-do as she got her question wrong.
- Both Erika and Danielle were extremely upset about the comp re-do.
- Janelle put on a pair of jeans she hasn't worn yet in the house only to find a fortune cookie which read "You have the attitude of a winner." An omen of things to come?
- Janelle and Howie really went at studying hard and heavy for the comp.
- Julie Chen hosted the new comp live on the feeds, now she'll be groggy for the Kaysar interview on The Early Show.
- The comp got down between Mike Boogie and Janelle and… Janelle is the new HOH! Upon winning, she shouted out "This one's for you, Kaysar!"
- Danielle isn't too happy, told Janelle she must have the BB Angel on her shoulder.
- Mike told Janelle he threw the comp to her, but other HG are saying it's the best Chill Town has ever done in a comp.
- James, Janelle's new best friend in his own mind, went to Janelle and told her he wants Marcellas out. Janelle told him no. [Editor's note: I hope she has a mind of her own again and realizes James is not her ally! Put him on the block, Janelle!]
- Janelle wants Danielle out.
- Danielle and Erika think the re-do was totally unfair. Now, had they won, they'd be singing a different tune. Howie's button DID malfunction on the live show. It needed to be re-done! They want to walk out.
- Howie suggested that Janelle make a deal with Danielle and she said "no deals." Good girl.
- I think Danielle may be in shock. She's just repeating, "I'm done. I'm completely done."
- There will be a food comp today (Friday).
- George ate pizza for his last meal as his week's slop pass will expire. Poor guy. He is looking slim and trim (for George, that is).
- Mike Boogie told Erika he didn't have the heart to tell Kaysar he was voting to evict him, but he didn't want to be against him at the end. Kaysar was too well-liked to be against anyone at the end.
- James told Mike that Janelle will nominate only girls. [Editor's note: That would be the only two in the house - Erika and Danielle. I think Danielle will be one of her nominations. Erika maybe.]
- Erika fussed.
- Danielle fussed.
- Marcellas fussed.
- Janelle did not fuss.
- Janelle told Howie she doesn't think she'll last much longer. Howie told her as long as she's in a comp, she has an advantage. They both think that Danielle has the Coup d'Etat.
- Janelle wished she had her Pink Palace back, but no… this one was a bit more impromptu.
- Janelle doesn't seem to want to nominated Marcellas, but told Howie that "Marcellas is dead to me."
- Unfortunately, Janelle doesn't seem to realize that James turned on her and, on the whole, any S6… but especially her. [Editor's note: @@ Roll those eyes! Wake up, Janie and smell the snake!] Janelle thinks if she can get Danielle out, James will be locked into the alliance.
- Erika went on a crying jag saying she was going to sue, so we got flame/clouds.
- Will pushed for a Marcellas nom, but when Danielle was proposed, he said okay. [Editor's note: As long as it's not Chill Town, Woogie doesn't care!]
- James ran to Danielle telling her Janelle wants her gone. [Editor's note: Duh, James! Danielle is a very smart woman. She already knew.]
That's where we stand at the time I post this. The comp was redone, Janelle is the new HOH and Erika's win was thrown out due to technical difficulties. We all saw that Howie's buzzer didn't work and I think we know it had to be redone no matter whose side we like. Was it fair that Janelle was in there? I think so, but your mileage may vary.
I haven't seen any definite confirmation of the Coup d'Etat, but the others all think Danielle has it (though they don't know what IT is). The answer was something to do with Dolly and the cloned sheep Dolly. I was SO off-base thinking "ewe."
I still want to vote for George for Prom King.