1. Angels In America – An amazing journey.
2. Alias – Started out shaky; it’s now full throttle.
3. MI-5 – The British are back.
4. Arrested Development – Comeback of the year – Jason Bateman.
5. Gilmore Girls – Emily & Lorelei Gilmore’s relationship is done perfectly.
6. 24 – It’s still got it. Watch it get even better when Sherry & Nina return.
7. The Office – Subtle is perfect.
8. Will & Grace – As long as there is a Karen, it will make my Top 10.
9. Sex and the City – So sad to see the girls go.
10. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – Murder done well.
Honorable Mention: Miss Match, Everwood, Without a Trace, Nip/Tuck, Everybody Loves Raymond, Wanda At Large
Check out all the Blogcritics Best of 2003.Powered by Sidelines