Barbara Walters just released her idea of the 10 most fascinating people of 2005. Her list is more fascinating for whom it doesn’t include. Nine of Walters’ picks are celebrities and the tenth is Condi Rice, who is good friends with Oprah Winfrey. Here is her pathetic list:
1. Kanye West – A racist rapper whom Walters completely let slide with softball questions.
2. Natalee Holloway – A stupid girl who got drunk, then went off willingly with complete strangers and is now shark meat. Why she merits any more attention than the thousands of other crime victims is beyond me.
3. Lance Armstrong – Never asked him about steroid use.
4. Jamie Foxx – Nice guy who won an Oscar, but so what?
5. Teri Hatcher – Fortysomething airhead actress. Again, so what?
6. Tom Cruise – See South Park episode about Scientology.
7. Dakota Fanning – Child actor; I’m so impressed.
8. Tom Mesereau – Shylock who got alleged child molester MJ off. Barbara introduced him as one the most important people in the African-American community. Please.
9. Condi Rice – Again only on the list because of her friendship with Oprah and the Dick Morris book. Her role in the Bush Administration was barely mentioned.
10. Camilla Parker Bowles – She married Prince Charles, yawn, and was listed as the most fascinating.
Not one scientist, not one researcher, not one businessperson, not one American (hero) soldier, not one political figure, and not one real insight. Somebody looking back on 2005 from the future would think we are a society of idiots going by this stupid list.
Here are a few names she should have considered:
1. Michael Brown – FEMA boob.
2. Theresa Marie “Terri” Schiavo – Political puppet for the brain- dead right-to-life crowd.
3. Robert “Steve” Miller – Delphi CEO/Crook.
4. Pope Benedict – Former member of the Youth Nazi movement and now Pope.
5. Paul Martin – Canadian Prime Minister booted from office.
6. Laurie David – Environmental hypocrite; tells the little people to reduce their standard of living while living in a lavish mansion and flying in personal jet.
7. Ramsey Clark – Radical American defending Saddam Hussein; proves every vile lawyer joke is true.
8. German Chancellor Angela Merkel – The first female chancellor of Germany.
9. Mayor Ray Nagin – Incompetent mayor of New Orleans.
10. Vicente Fox – Mexican President and Director of the US Department of Immigration; claims Mexicans only take the jobs blacks are too lazy to do.
This list took me about two minutes to come up with, and it proves how little actual intelligence Barbara Wa Wa and her staff have. Go back to The View where your moronic insights are appreciated.
Written by John Bill, Director of The Jmaximus Institute of Freedom