This weekend, some friends and I watched all 10 hours of “Band of Brothers.”
Things I Learned:
1. Every time Ron Livingston was on screen someone felt compelled to quote his infamous line from “Adaptation.” Interestingly, at no time did I hear “Well, I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing it,” or any talk about how he got his start playing Goofy.
2. Jumping out of an airplane during World War II was not glamorous in any way, shape or form.
3. Morphine is absolutely necessary on the battlefield.
4. If you act like you are dead already, you have a better chance of surviving.
5. World War II vets HATE talking about it. And for good reason.
6. I have nothing to complain about, EVER.
One More Thing I Forgot To Add:
Not that I had much before, but I now have no tolerance for the Bush = Hitler crap.Powered by Sidelines